While marketing creates the brand messages, the sales and operations teams are tasked with delivering the promise.
Through intentional interactions, the brand promise becomes an experience that opens the possibility for making a sale and building a successful relationship with customers and prospects. Arm your sales teams with the tools and resources they need to be successful while empowering them with the knowledge of their role in bringing the promise to life.
If you’d like to get this started in your organization, let’s set up a time to talk.
Read more about how sales & operations can ignite a brand promise:
- Position Paper: Aligning Your Organization Behind Your Signature Customer Experience
- Why a Flexible Service Model Works for Customers and Employees
- How to Build Customer Loyalty through Moments of Surprise and Delight
- How to Create Behaviors that Build a Seamless Customer Experience
- For more articles and position papers, click here.