Without people, the brand promise is just a collection of words and visuals. Employees and your culture bring it to life.
Human resources provides some of the most powerful leverage points by finding the right people, onboarding them in a brand-appropriate way and continuing to motivate, engage and develop them throughout their tenure with your organization.
If you’d like ideas for bringing this to life in your organization, let’s set up a time to talk.
Read more about how human resources can ignite a brand promise:
- Reasons to Hire for Cultural Fit
- Communicating the Employee Value Proposition with a Message Architecture
- Who Owns the Employment Brand and Employee Value Proposition?
- Is Your Culture a Brand Culture?
- The Dynamics of Teamwork: How Culture Applies to Small Groups
- For more articles and position papers, click here.