Whether communicating internally or externally, every message can be intentionally and consistently positioned to reinforce the brand promise. Particularly during times of transition, the brand promise can provide the context and rationale that can reassure employees.
If you’d like ideas for getting this started in your organization, let’s set up a time to talk.
Read more about how communication can ignite a brand promise:
- The Most Important Tool for Consistent Brand Communication
- Eight Best Practices for Change Communication
- Aligning With Your Brand Promise During Times of Change
- How to Use a Message Architecture to Communicate Change
- For more articles and position papers, click here.